Are you addicted to the finer things that the internet has to offer? If you answer yes to that question, then we are just like each other.
I started Enemy of Average because I love the internet. The internet fuels me and I thought it was time for me to create a blog that showcases the wonderful thing the internet has to offer. All too often, I click on a link in my Twitter feed and find that I have been let down once again. Those little pieces of clickbait offer so much, but deliver so little. I figured that I could do a better job than those woefully annoying websites.
My Commitment to You
Enemy of Average will deliver the following to you.
- High quality content without all the rubbish.
- Minimal ads (hey, I got to have a wat to financially support the costs of running this blog).
- No “CLICK NEXT” to continue reading a story.
- Beautiful content that is interesting, exciting, strange and unique.
- Referencing to owners of content if available
- Regular updates.
I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you come back again in the future. When the blog is updated with new content, I will announce it on my Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram feeds. Maybe you could subscribe to them?